Lens Cleaner: Combo (Australian Wildfire Relief Fundraiser)
Combo pack of (2) Australian-themed Microfiber Lens and Glasses Cleaner Cloth
Measures 8x8", double-side print.
Wombat illustration by: Kimikapo
Tiny Roo illustration by: Sir Kitty McMitten
Until January 31, 2020:
Combo Pack Available.
- Direct Relief is a humanitarian organization, active in all 50 states and more than 80 countries, with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty or emergencies.
- Nongovernmental, nonsectarian, and not-for-profit, Direct Relief provides assistance to people and communities without regard to politics, religion, ethnic identities or ability to pay.
- Direct Relief's assistance programs - which focus on emergency preparedness and disaster response and the prevention and treatment of disease - are tailored to the particular circumstances and needs of the world's most vulnerable and at-risk populations.
- Direct Relief honors the generosity of its donors by following a firm policy of full transparency in all of its operations.
- This tradition of transparent, direct and targeted assistance, provided in a manner that respects and involves the people served, has been a hallmark of the organization since its founding in 1948 by refugee war immigrant William Zimdin.