Crackle Painted BQE Skinny Bitch 6"
Available in 5″ and 6″, this 6" BQE Skinny Bitch is a light, nimble, low drag racer with replaceable 4mm arms. This frame combines a t700 carbon fiber true X design with a 3d printed TPU video pod that can handle it’s own 20×20 stack, such as a Runcam Split mini or Caddx Turtle, or a micro cam and VTX. This allows the top stack to be isolated from the bottom. The FPV cam mount has 3 pivot positions for compatibility with a wide range of micro size cameras, and is reinforced with standoffs that can be used to mount a GoPro Session. This quad is designed for 20×20 fc’s, but the outer bolt pattern is 30.5×30.5 for those who aren’t quite ready for the 20×20 revolution.
- 4mm T700 Carbon fiber arms
- Factory installed press-nuts for clean, simple assembly
- 202mm MTM
- 20×20 FC stack
- 20×20 upper deck video stack
- TPU Video pod with SMA mount
- Slotted arms for single bolt replacement
- 79.5g – 5″ model with hardware as shown
- Session mount available but not included. The Official Brain3d Session mount available here.