The BQE 3AF is a 3″ freestyle frame designed for 1407/1507 motors and 3 inch props. The first 3″ mini quad with multiple flight control stack positions, allowing you the flexibility to build with 2 stacks. This is awesome for integrating Runcam Split Mini, or building a super slammed 3″.
- Designed for 3″ props on 1407/1507 motors.
- Traditional freestyle H frame configuration.
- Beefy 4mm T700 Toray carbon main plate.
- 3d printed TPU camera and antenna mounts.
- Dual 20×20 FC mounting positions.
- Tons of room to build.
- Ideal for Runcam Split Mini